It’s December! Time to start singing holiday songs, wrapping gifts, and spending time with family and friends. Mix up your routine a a bit this year and explore our local community for shopping & entertainment. Rancho Cal Insurance Services has made a list for you of nearby Christmas & holiday events for you to consider. There are a lot of Christmas & holiday fun events nearby to get you in the holiday spirit!
Christmas & Holiday Events
- The Mission Inn Hotel 30th Annual Festival of Lights, Riverside, November 25-January 6.
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas! Various dates in early December: Escondido, Palm Desert, and Costa Mesa.
- Santa’s Electric Light Parade, Temecula, December 2.
- 10th Annual Fallbrook Tree Lighting Festival, December 2.
- Santa in Old Town Temecula, Saturday & Sunday’s December 3 -18.
- A Christmas Carol 2022, Old Town Temecula Theatre, December 2-11.
- Temecula Chilled Holiday Market, Vail Headquarters, Temecula, December 3.
- Donuts With Santa, Town Square Park, Murrieta, December 3.
- Tree Lighting & Holiday Bazaar, Menifee, December 3.
- Tree Lighting & Concert, Murrieta, December 3.
- Fallbrook Christmas Parade, December 3.
- CCO Christmas Market, Calvary Chapel Oceanside, December 4.
- Andrea Bocelli at the Honda Center, Anaheim, December 4.
- 23rd Annual Christmas In The Air, Old Town Temecula Theatre, December 4.
- Santa In The City, various locations in Murrieta, December 5-9.
- Breakfast With Santa, Kay Ceniceros Senior Center, Murrieta, December 10.
- Jingle All the Way Holiday Vendor Market, Promenade Temecula, December 10.
- The Ten Tenors, McCallum Theatre, Palm Desert, December 10-11.
- ***Need a break and just want to stay home?*** Grab the popcorn and watch some Christmas movies on Freeform, Hallmark, Disney, Netflix, HBOMax, or other favorite channel. So many good movies to choose from!
- Santa on Wheels, Santa visits in Menifee (must pre-register), December 14-21.
- Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade, December 14-18
- Temecula On Ice, Ice Rink in Town Square Temecula, December 15 – January 8.
- Merry Little Market, Temecula Promenade Mall, December 16-18.
- New Year’s Eve Grape Drop, Temecula, December 31.
Music, craft vendors, performers, ice skating and parades! With so many Christmas & holiday events nearby, you are sure to find one that you will enjoy. You may want to do them all! Rancho Cal Insurance Services would like to wish you all a happy holiday season, a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!