Condo Insurance

pexels-photo-87223When you own a condo you are responsible for insuring what’s inside. Your condo association’s policy doesn’t cover your personal belongings. Make sure you are covered. Generally associations only cover the outside of the building, the unit walls, common areas, and any fixtures attached to your condo. With condo insurance policies, Rancho Cal Insurance Services can help protect your property, loss of use, and liability exposure.

Coverage Options:

  • Personal Liability
  • Guest Medical
  • Building Property
  • Personal Property
  • Loss Assessment
  • Additional Living Expenses

Your HOA policy may only cover the exterior of your unit. They may not cover theft, liability, upgrades, or your personal belongings. Protect yourself and your belongings with a condo unit owners policy. Rancho Cal Insurance Services in Murrieta, can help condo unit owners in Temecula, Menifee, and all over California, protect their investment.

Click here for a condo insurance quote.