We all love our furry friends, but we don’t love expensive vet bills. Luckily, you can protect your pet (and your wallet) by getting a Safeco Pet Insurance policy for your lovable family dog or cat. Pet Insurance policies cover a wide range of illnesses and injuries, and if you choose, they can even cover wellness visits and preventative care benefits. Better yet, you can get a quote and get your pet insurance policy right from our easy to use website!
You Have Choices for Pet Insurance!
- Choose Your Pet Insurance Annual Maximum Benefit: $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000.
- Choose Your Pet Insurance Annual Deductible: $250, $500, or $1000
- Choose Your Pet Insurance Reimbursement Rate: 70%, 80%, or 90%.
- Choose if you want only Accident & Illness Coverage, or if you would like to add Wellness & Prevention coverage to your Pet Insurance Policy.
Eligibility Requirements for Pet Insurance:
- Your dog or cat must have had a comprehensive physical exam within the past 12 months.
- Your dog or cat must be at least 8 weeks old.
- Dogs must be under age 13.
- Cats must be under age 15.
Once you’ve picked your coverage choices and verified that your pet meets the eligibility requirements, you are ready to begin your quote. Simply head over to our webpage and start your quote today.
How Does Pet Insurance Work?
- There is a 14 day waiting period before coverage begins on a new policy.
- You pay the vet bill, then submit your claim to be reimbursed by Safeco Insurance.
- Exclusions apply, refer to your policy details.
- Payment plan options are available for the yearly premium.
Pet Insurance for your dog or cat is an affordable way to help with the unexpected expenses related to an illness or disease that could occur in the lifetime of your pet. If you have questions about Pet Insurance, please give us a call. Rancho Cal Insurance Services is happy to assist you with obtaining a Pet Insurance Policy for your dog or cat.