RV, Fifth Wheel, Camper, or Travel Trailer; they’re all fun & they all need to be protected by an insurance policy. Rancho Cal Insurance Services can help you with your RV insurance & find the right coverage & price to fit your budget. We have multiple companies to choose from to find you what you want. Wondering what kind of RV insurance coverage options are available for your Class A, Class B, Class C, Trailer, Camper, or Fifth Wheel? We want to make this easy for you & we want you to have the policy that you want with the coverage that is important to you. To get started we’ve made a list for you of common RV insurance options & RV insurance terms. We’ve even got some tips for you about how to maintain & care for your RV. Everyone here at Rancho Cal Insurance Services wants to help you enjoy your RV & take the hassle away from getting your RV insurance.
- Bodily Injury Liability & Property Damage Liability: If your RV has a motor, the insurance will include this coverage at the coverage limit that you select. If it does not have a motor, the liability may extend from the coverage on the vehicle that pulls the Fifth Wheel or Travel Trailer.
- Uninsured Motorist Liability: Available option if Bodily Injury Liability is also needed (see above).
- Collision & Comprehensive: Available as an option, with your chosen deductible amount.
- Medical: Optional coverage for medical payments for you & your passengers after an accident.
- Full-Timer Liability Coverage: Live in your RV full time? This liability coverage may be available to you.
- Emergency Expense: Optional coverage for temporary living & transportation expenses may be available after a covered loss if you are more than a specified distance from home.
- Roadside Assistance Coverage
- Personal Property: Optional coverage of some personal items while in the RV.
- Vacation Liability: Optional coverage for premises liability.
- Pet Insurance: Optional coverage may be available for your pet’s veterinary expenses after a collision.
- Diminishing Deductible: Optional coverage which can sometimes be added to your policy. If you remain claim-free, the collision deductible will be reduced each year.
- Loss Settlement: Depending on the age of the RV, options may include Agreed Value, Replacement Cost, or Actual Cash Value.
If you’re wondering how to take care of & maintain your RV, please check out our post about RV Maintenance: https://www.ranchocalinsurance.com/blog/
Rancho Cal Insurance Services wants you to enjoy your RV, and having the right RV insurance policy will help you to do just that! We are happy to help you with your RV insurance whether it’s a Class A, Class B, Class C, Fifth Wheel, Camper, or Trailer. Rancho Cal Insurance Services can assist you with your RV insurance anywhere in California. Give us a call & start enjoying your RV without worrying about your RV insurance.